What you can do until help arrives
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO of South Pasadena Professionals can help prevent fire damage from creating long-term problems. SERVPRO of South Pasadena provide timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke and soot removal to contents claims inventory and document restoration. These services help ensure your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possilble.
SERVPRO of South Pasadena Professionals are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year to help you regain control quickly, give us a call
Office: 281-412-6211 Mobile:713-305-1925
What you can do until help arrives:
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery.
- Coat chrome faucets, trim and appliances with petroleum jelly.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet.
- Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces.
- Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Do not clean any electrical equipment.
- Do not send clothing to a dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Fear, uncertainty, stress and doubt about the future of the property can overwhelm the homeowner long after the flames have been extinguished and the smoke has cleared. So after the first wave of hero's have rescued the property, let your local SERVPRO of South Pasadena Professionals help you restore it. We strive to restore not only the home, but the customers peace of mind, as well. We are available 24/7 to help with fire damage "Like it never even happened."
Call Carolyn Tolleson (713)-305-1925.