Are you Prepared?
A well-equipped disaster supply kit should include, but is not limited to, the following items:
- Water: 1 gallon per person per day.
- Food: 3 to 7 days' worth of non-perishable or canned food and manual can opener.
- Bedding: Blankets and pillows.
- Clothing: Remember, although it may be warm, you may be working and cleaning and need pants and long sleeves to protect your skin.
- First Aid Kit: In the very least, include sanitizers and bandages.
- Cash: Keep some cash and small bills on hand in case banks are closed.
Prepare your home:
- Paperwork: Secure important documents
- Windows: Remove debris, trim trees
- Gas: Fill your car, fill your propane tank
SERVPRO of S. Pasadena is here to help before & after the storm. Proudly serving Houston and all surrounding areas.