Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
- When your in an unexpected emergency situation and having to look for companies who can assist you with water mitigation, mold remediation and fire restoration services then SERVPRO should be who you consider most. Don’t just take our word for it. Some facts to consider are as follows:
- SERVPRO has been around since 1967 when Ted and Doris Isaacson founded the company which started as a painting business. Today, more than 1,700 SERVPRO franchises exist nationwide. One of the top 10 franchises, SERVPRO has proved to be an outstanding company.
- At SERVPRO of South Pasadena, our owner started our SERVPRO franchise over 20 years ago. We have the experience to go along with our state of the art equipment and highly trained technicians.
- All of our technicians are trained and specialists in the work that they do. Training is constantly updated for them when there’s any new way in the industry to best assist our customers.
- We help you work with your insurance company to make sure you are covered for the work that we complete. If your insurance company does not cover a service we recommend, we will let you know the price before the work is done.
- We work quickly yet thoroughly to ensure that your home is restored, making it "Like it never happened."
- At SERVPRO of South Pasadena we are here for you in case of fire damage, water damage, mold, storm damage and biohazard cleanup. Not only are we here for you but we are available 24/7 and 365.
If you experience fire damage, water damage, mold, storm damage or need a biohazard cleanup then call us, SERVPRO of South Pasadena (713) 472-4162
SERVPRO Will Be There In Your Time of Need
SERVPRO values our customers.
SERVPRO of South Pasadena takes pride in being in business for over 20 years. Our crew and staff have received intense training to take care of your water mitigation needs. Each member of our crew has been IICRC trained and certified. They know what it takes to do a job right with exceptional customer service. From the moment you pick up the phone to call us, you will be guided through each step we take and will be here to answer any questions you may have along the way. We strive to make the process as stress-free as possible. From crystal clear communication with your adjuster to complete transparency with our customers. We love being a part of our community to help when disaster strikes.
Here No Matter What
We are always here to help.
There are many services that SERVPRO has that many people do not know about. SERVPRO offers biohazard clean-up services. It is not easy dealing with a situation involving crime scene clean-up. It can be very emotional and difficult to think about having to deal with certain situations.
There is no need to put yourself through trying to clean-up something traumatic. SERVPRO of South Pasadena can take care of any blood borne pathogens. We know how difficult it can be to deal with issues like this. Let us be the ones to take care of these situations.
“We are always here to help.” We are here for you for the good and the bad. Call us today for more information on these services. We hope you never have to deal with something like this, but we are here for you if you need us. 713-472-4162
The SERVPRO Way
Hero ready for any call.
SERVPRO has something to offer for everyone! Many people know the basics that SERVPRO offers. Yes, we proudly do water and fire restoration, but did you know that SERVPRO has a WIDE range of services to offer? From commercial jobs to residential, we are ALWAYS here to help. That’s right! SERVPRO can handle ANY size job. We also are guaranteed to be the faster to any size disaster.
Did you know that we also do carpet cleanings for residential and commercial businesses? We pride ourselves on the many different approaches that we can take to make your carpet look great again. What about general cleaning? YES! We can do any type of general cleaning that you may need.
How about HVAC and duct cleaning? I bet you didn’t know that we could handle ANY size cleaning. We can make your air quality improve and save money on energy costs in the long run.
We take care of biohazards jobs as well. It’s not pretty to have to deal with a biohazard on your own. It is also NOT safe without the proper precaution taken. We will come take care of the mess for you.
It is important to also know that we can take care of any mold issues that you may have. Do NOT try to handle mold on your own!
The list goes on and on. We offer SO many services to make your life cleaner, easier, and more affordable. Don’t settle for anything less than the SERVPRO way!
A glance at the evolution of our service vehicles over the years!
Check out this SERVPRO® Throw Back Thursday!
Ted and Doris Isaacson launched SERVPRO in 1967 as a painting business, but with a background in cleaning and restoration, Ted and Doris soon transformed the company into a franchisor of cleanup and restoration specialists.
After selling its first franchise in 1969, SERVPRO continued to grow, and had 175 franchises by 1979. Noticing the steady growth, SERVPRO strategically moved its headquarters to Gallatin, TN. This location allowed them to be within 600 miles of 50% of the US. SERVPRO consisted of 647 franchises at the time.
In 1991 the Nashville Business Journal named SERVPRO the Small Business of the Year. Shortly after winning the title, SERVPRO sold it’s 1,000th franchise in 2000.
Today more than 1,700 franchises are operating nationwide, and SERVPRO continues to grow and serve their communities to the best of their abilities. With a proud history, a successful present, and a bright future- SERVPRO with press on toward becoming the premier cleaning and restoration company in the world!
If you are in need of restoration services after suffering a fire or water damage, our professional technicians are ready to assist you, and help make it "Like it never even happened."
For more information on SERVPRO, visit our website: https://www.SERVPROsouthpasadena.com/
If you would like to inquire about the services SERVPRO has to offer, or have experienced a water or fire damage, please call our helpful office staff at: (713) 472-4162
Let SERVPRO of South Pasadena clean and disinfect your School, Home or Business of Viruses
The CDC has posted the information on the attached link regarding the seasonal influenza occurring at our schools recently. SERVPRO South Pasadena can address this issue, as well as others, with the cleaning products we use. Our disinfectants are EPA, FDA and OSHA compliant, have a very low toxicity rating, and are effective against the most common disease and odor-causing organisms, including MRSA, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Influenza A2, Avian Flu, VRE, TB, Herpes, and many others.
Differences between cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing
- Cleaning removes germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces or objects. Cleaning works by using soap (or detergent) and water to physically remove germs from surfaces. This process does not necessarily kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces or objects. Disinfecting works by using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces or objects. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
- Sanitizing lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects to a safe level, as judged by public health standards or requirements. This process works by either cleaning or disinfecting surfaces or objects to lower the risk of spreading infection.
SERVPRO of South Pasadena can address these issues in an educational environment, business environment, or any other setting where many are working in close contact with others. SERVPRO can clean and disinfect the surroundings to prevent the spread of these viruses.
Please call our office at (281)412-6211 to schedule an assessment of your situation.
What To Avoid When Dealing With a Water Damage
Whether water damage affects your home from a pipe break or an external cause, contact SERVPRO for effective remediation services.
Why Cross-training Matters in Water Damage Restoration Services here in Houston.
Water damage can be debilitating. Private residents are more often than not ill-equipped to deal with large amounts of water and the longer it is left to sit the more likely it is to cause permanent damage. SERVPRO is a restoration company that has built its stellar reputation on professional handling of water and fire damages for commercial property managers and private residents. We are a local company with access to phenomenal resources thanks to our national franchises all over the US.
Water damage in Houston properties can often be the start of a long list of problems. The reason is that moisture can weaken structural areas of the home as well as its carpets, fittings, and furniture. Moist environments are also breeding grounds for secondary damages like mold growth or unpleasant odors. Here at SERVPRO, our technicians undergo intensive training to give them a broad working knowledge of different aspects of remediation and their knock-on effects.
A SERVPRO technician usually holds several certificates issued by the IICRC, and they bring that training into every service. Holding a certificate in odor control, for example, can be hugely beneficial during water cleanup. The same can be said for the assessment and remediation of mold which may be discovered during service. It is this broad range of expertise that differentiates our technicians from other providers.
Availability is the reason SERVPRO is the restoration service of choice for so many private residents and commercial property owners. We operate a 24 hour a day call line because we know that damages can be unexpected and happen anytime. Having the safety net of an emergency call line is essential to our customers. Because our technicians live and work local to the area, we can also promise to arrive on site within four hours of notification of loss.
Next time you experience property damages contact SERVPRO of South Pasadena at (713) 472-4162
SERVPRO Professionals are uniquely qualified to help.
SERVPRO of South Pasadena understands your situation. As an agent or adjuster, you have a responsibility to keep claims costs down while still providing the best services possible for your customers.
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are uniquely qualified to help. Our results create a measurable difference, giving you many competitive advantages.
Emergency Response to Claims
Restoring property is the SERVPRO Franchise Professional's first priority. Your customer will appreciate the immediate response and you will know everything is being done to limit the damage.
Pretesting Reduces Claims Expense
Restoring property is less expensive than replacing property. Claims Professionals know the rule is, "Restore whenever possible, replace only when necessary." SERVPRO Franchise Professionals make sure pretesting is completed on every loss to determine restorability.
Claims Inventory Service
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can provide an itemized loss inventory. You will receive an Excel formatted report and pictures of important items.
Electronic Claims Information
Our Claims Information Center provides fast, accurate information you need to make sound decisions, including:
- A Complete Electronic Job File.
- First Notice of Loss.
- Detailed Estimate.
- Digital Loss Photos.
- Scanned Forms and Paperwork.
- All delivered by email or hard copy.
- Online Access to All Files.
- New Assignments.
- Pending Jobs.
- Completed Jobs.
- Informative Reports to Improve Results
- Performance Comparison to Industry Standard.
Effective Training Ensures Service You Deserve
SERVPRO professionals understand your situation.
Superior, Time-Tested Training
Effective training is the best way to help ensure your customers receive the service they deserve. We are trained to IICRC standards in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration. In addition, continuing education classes are available to Franchise Professionals and Insurance Clients at our state of the art IICRC Approved Training Facility.
Vendor Qualification Compliance and Professionalism
If you call SERVPRO, we will use only qualified vendors to service your customer. That commitment resulted in:
- A National Call Center to achieve prompt handling of the claim.
- Implementation of best practices and job process programs.
- National Accounts qualification criteria and annual compliance checks.
- Crew and vehicle standards.
- Insurance requirements.
- File documentation requirements.
- Quality assurance program.
Serving Adjusters and Their Clients
A SERVPRO Franchise Professional's job is to reassure the customer, perform quality service and to report to you quickly. We know your job is to interpret the policy and adjust the claim... and not to deal with problems from vendors! Working together we strive to save you time so you can focus on priority files while having complete control of every loss you are assigned. The 24-hour emergency response, damage mitigation, loss assessment, and an electronic file are available to you within hours. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals’ documented, measured performance increases value to you and your shareholders, managers, and customers.
Hard-earned results have made SERVPRO leaders in the fire and water cleanup and restoration industry. The SERVPRO System is geared to achieve customer satisfaction and mitigation results, adding to your company’s competitive advantage.
Why SERVPRO is the Right Choice to Make
Cleaning and Restoring Your Home or Business
All of our employees that enter your home are trained to safely clean and restore your home or business after it's faced a loss.
Below are the steps that we take for Cleaning and Restoring Your Home or Business in regards to a water loss:
- Identify the Source/ Type of Water
- Measure Temperature and Humidity for Drying Analysis
- Survey the Extent of Damage and Inspect the Premises for Hidden Moisture
- Perform Emergency Water Extraction
- Move and Block furniture and Contents
- Inspect Carpet Pad/Carpet and Provide Service
- Apply Necessary Treatments (Disinfectants/Deodorization)
- Utilize Advanced Drying and Monitoring Equipment
- Dispose of unsalvageable items
All of our technicians are IICRC certified and have extensive knowledge about our services and equipment.
Call SERVPRO South Pasadena 281-412-6211
Have our SERVPRO of South Pasadena professionals perform HEALTH AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY Services with our HVAC & AIR DUCT CLEANING Team.
HVAC and Air Duct System will start to slowly collect dirt and debris, the cumulative effect of this over time can lead to considerable energy loss.
Your HVAC and Air Duct System will start to slowly collect dirt and debris, the cumulative effect of this over time can lead to considerable energy loss.
Health and energy efficiency is a major concern for many Houston property owners and managers. It is becoming increasingly important to clean and maintain your HVAC and Air Duct systems to avoid any negative impact it could have on the health and efficiency of your local Houston occupants.
As much as half of the energy used in your home or business goes to heating and cooling. Making smart decisions about your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system can have a big effect on your utility bills — and your comfort.
BENEFITS OF OUR HEALTH & ENERGY EFFICIENCY SERVICES
- Restore peak energy efficiency & lower energy costs
- Eliminate allergens and odors
- Reduce the potential for mold growth
Through normal HVAC use dirt and debris will start to slowly collect on the surfaces of your HVAC components, these contaminants if not properly maintained can cause a degradation of the efficiency of the entire system. The cumulative effect of this over time can lead to considerable energy loss and can be a contributor to higher energy bills for your Houston home or business. In addition, allergy and asthma sufferers, young children, and other occupants with breathing difficulties are more susceptible to poor indoor air quality. We have been cleaning and servicing local Houston HVAC and Air Ducts for years keeping homes and business's air quality comfortable and efficient.
COMMON PROBLEM AREAS
These are common problem areas that contribute to restricted airflow, increased energy consumption, and reduced equipment longevity:
- Duct and System Leakage
- Closed, Clogged or Stuck Dampers
- Filtration Issues
- Excess or Damaged Ductwork
- Failed Duct Liner
- Clogged/Nonfunctioning Exhaust Systems
SERVPRO of South Pasadena professionals can perform an inspection to access your system and determine the depth of your problem and if your system could benefit from our cleaning and maintenance services. If moisture is present, the potential for mold growth is increased, sending spores into your working or living spaces, creating a much larger problem.
HVAC AND AIR DUCT CLEANING
Generally, refers to the cleaning of various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers, heating and cooling coils, condensate drain pans, fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing.
PARTS OF AN HVAC UNIT THAT CAN BENEFIT FROM ROUTINE MAINTENANCE:
- EVAPORATOR COIL: particle buildup can have an insulating effect on the surface of the coil, leading to longer cooling times and greater energy consumption.
- HEATING COIL: dust and dirt will accumulate and clog air passages this restricts air flow and the furnace must run longer to reach desired temperatures. If a coil is severely impacted by debris, it can cause the unit to malfunction.
- DAMPERS AND TURNING VANES: these elements ensure proper airflow throughout your system, particles or larger debris like insulation can obstruct or diminish airflow, leading to an overall degradation of the entire system.
- AIR REGISTERS: dust and debris can accumulate on the blades and seriously reduce air flow, negatively impacting overall energy performance and comfort levels in the space.
- FRESH AIR INTAKE SCREEN: these openings are integral to the quality of air inside your building, they quickly become clogged from environmental debris and buildup inhibits proper fresh air from entering the system.
- FAN AND BLOWERS: particle buildup can reduce the capacity of the blades to move adequate air causing the blower motor to run longer while pushing less air per rotation.
When HVAC systems are cleaned of dirt and debris, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the desired temperatures, air can flow more freely. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved cost-effectiveness, longer operating life, as well as health benefits and energy savings.
Our team of professionals can inspect your HVAC or air duct system and access your specific situation and work with you to provide a solution to keep your business air quality healthy and energy efficient. The exact solution for your property will depend on a few factors, including the size of your overall duct and vent system, how accessible your HVAC system is to our technicians, and the level of maintenance required.
Give SERVPRO of South Pasadena a call for a Free Assessment, we are Always Here to Help! (281) 412-6211.