Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire and Water Damage

Both of these photos were taken at a home in Pasadena, TX. The fire damage was the result of an unattended candle. This was a first time homeowner and their fir... READ MORE

Outlet Fire

This home was directly affected by a fire damage in Pasadena, TX. In the first photo, take note of the extent of the fire damage. The smoke had traveled through... READ MORE

Commercial Kitchen Fire Damage

This restaurant caught on fire, affecting everything from the walls and ceiling to the contents. SERVPRO of South Pasadena quickly stepped in to make the fire "... READ MORE

Dining Room Fire

This restaurant suffered a major kitchen fire. It was important that after learning the source of this damaging fire that every inch of the damage trail was re... READ MORE

Commercial Kitchen Fire Damage

This customer experienced fire and smoke damage from a microwave that exploding in their kitchen. Everything was affected such as the walls, ceilings, counterto... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Pasadena, TX

Dinner gone wrong can be one of the scariest things for a homeowner. Unfortunately, in a situation like this one where it is apparent the cabinets and counter t... READ MORE