Pack-Outs for Soot-Damaged Items
Pack-out boxes with contents ready to be cleaned at our local warehouse.
After dealing with clean up and recovery from a fire in a business or home, the last thing one wants to handle is cleaning every soot-damaged item in the building. One of our many services for fire damage and restoration is our Pack Out service.
This can involve carefully
- Packing soot-damaged items
- Transporting them to our warehouse for storage and cleaning
- Attentive restoration using high-tech methods, such as our Ultrasonic machine.
- Wrapping restored items in paper or bubble wrap
- Re-boxing them for delivery to the owner….Voila’!!
Our ultimate goal is to restore items to pre loss condition. However, not everything is able to be fully restored after being damaged by fire. In which case replacement is recommended.
For information about our fire-damage restoration process click here
SERVPRO of Friendswood/Pearland is locally owned and operated, and is a “trusted leader in the restoration industry”. We are available for Emergency Service 24/7.
Call Kimberly Robb at 281-520-8197.
BUSINESSES LARGE AND SMALL TRUST SERVPRO’s EXPERIENCE BY BECOMING Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
In the continuing fight against the COVID-19 virus, it’s important to know where to get a deep cleaning in the event of an outbreak.
If you’re a business owner, you know how important it is at this time to have confidence that you’re operating in the cleanest, safest environment possible. That’s why many businesses are calling on SERVPRO to help them in the deep cleaning of their spaces so that employees and customers alike feel good about coming in.
Join SERVPRO Chief Marketing Officer Mike Stahl in the following video series as he explains how SERVPRO has helped businesses of all sizes and across many industries that have put their trust in SERVPRO’s more than 50 years of experience in cleanup and restoration by becoming Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
If you’re interested in a free quote for your business, call Kimberly Robb at 281-520-8197 for a FREE estimate.
Is your phone making you sick? How to disinfect your cellphone from germs.
Keeping your phone clean is just like cleaning almost any high-touch surface.
For many of us, cell phones are like extensions of our own hands. From texting to talking, and surfing to shopping, our devices allow us to do almost anything from pretty much anywhere. And since that has become the norm, our phones have become really dirty. The good news is that it’s simple to disinfect germs from your device. So, the next time you check your email at the dinner table or pass it to your kids to keep them entertained for a few minutes, think about the last time you cleaned your phone. It could make a big difference.
How to safely disinfect your phone from germs (SERVPRO.com)
Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind.
Our app is a no-cost readiness plan that places your ready plan data on your mobile device for quick access during an emergency. Ready Plan | SERVPRO Ready Plan
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
What to do Before, During, and After a Power Outage
Stay safe this season by following these tips to know what to do before, during, and after a power outage!
We’re more vulnerable to power outages this time of year because of new growth and leaves that are still on the trees, which can pull branches down. Ready, a national public service advertising campaign, gives us these tips to follow before, during, and after a power outage.
- Build or restock your emergency preparedness kit, including a flashlight, batteries, cash, and first aid supplies.
- Make sure you have alternate charging methods for your phone or any device that requires power.
- Charge cell phones and any battery powered devices
- Know where the manual release lever of your electric garage door opener is located and how to operate it.
- Purchase ice or freeze water-filled plastic containers to help keep food cold during a temporary power outage.
- Keep your car’s gas tank full. Gas stations rely on electricity to power their pumps,. If you use your car to re-charge devices, do NOT keep the car running in a garage, partially enclosed space, or close to a home, this can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Learn about the emergency plans that have been established in your area by visiting your state’s or local website so you can locate the closest cooling and warming shelters.
- If you rely on anything that is battery-operated or power dependent like a medical device, determine a back-up plan.
We respond to storm damage emergencies 24-hours a day.
Flooding in the Houston area?
Flood Factor is a great resource for finding out the probability of flooding where you live. It is a free online tool created by the nonprofit First Street Foundation. It makes it easy for Americans to find their property’s risk of flooding and to understand how flood risks are changing because of a changing environment. According to Flood Factor, Pearland properties have a 31% risk of flood exposure. Houston sits at 34%.
SERVPRO® of South Pasadena has been helping the Houston and surrounding communities mitigate flood damage for years, and we know that our fast response time helps to minimize the damage and cost of repairs in many cases. Here are some storm and water damage safety tips from our website:
- Stop the source of water damage; call a plumber/or wait for the storm to end
- Turn off the electricity
- If it is not safe to stay in the house, evacuate everyone, including pets
- Have all your relevant documents in one safe, dry place
- If you have homeowner’s insurance, start the claims process
- Document everything with photos, and wear protective gear
- If you are a tenant, reach out to your landlord or property manager
Call Us Today!
When your home or business experiences flooding, SERVPRO® of South Pasadena is Here to Help. ® Call us today at (713) 472-4162. We’ll clean and restore your storm damage, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of South Pasadena is Independently Owned and Operated.
Do You Need Flood Insurance?
SERVPRO of South Pasadena will be ready to take care of you when the next storm hits.
SERVPRO of South Pasadena will be ready to take care of you when the next storm hits.
After Hurricane Harvey, thousands of people were sent into a financial panic. Most people did not have flood insurance because their house was not located in what is considered a flood zone. Thanks to FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, many of these families were able to begin the recovery process. But what now? What does this once every hundred years storm mean for your insurance? You will be surprised.
New Flood Zones
Did the Harvey floodwaters cause over $5,000 in damage to your home? If they did, congratulations, you are now in what is considered to be a flood zone. Even if you have never flooded before this one event was all the insurance companies needed to raise their rates for flood insurance in your area. While it is possible and likely Houston will never experience another Harvey, we can not predict how the rivers and flood zones will change. Hence, causing the caution for all the rise in insurance.
Do You Need Flood Insurance?
There is no easy answer to that question. If you are in a flood zone, many communities will require you to have it. Here at SERVPRO of South Pasadena, we say "You can never have too much insurance. Better safe than sorry." Our recommendation is if you are along the coast or in a flood zone including those formulated after Harvey, purchase flood insurance. If you are outside of a flood zone speak with your agent to calculate the risk and consider putting together an emergency storm fund. If you do deny to purchase flood insurance your agent will need to receive it in writing. Ultimately, the decision is yours.
Either way, SERVPRO of South Pasadena will be ready to take care of you when the next storm hits; And if you do have insurance we are on their vendor list. All you have to do is request us and we will come to take care of you. Experienced a catastrophic weather event?
Have Questions? Call Today – (713) 472-4162
The Importance of Leaving a Review
There will always be a live person on the other end of the line available for whatever you need, even if it is just to answer questions.
SERVPRO of South Pasadena has been restoring homes and commercial properties for over 20 years.
SERVPRO strives to provide the highest quality and efficient work possible. No matter what your expectations are for fire and water damage, mold remediation, or COVID-19 cleaning, we strive to exceed them.
This is where YOU come in.
As a customer, we understand that you want to know how great the technicians are at SERVPRO of South Pasadena.
Check out our current testimonial page for a vast representation of what our customers think about us.
Have you been serviced by SERVPRO of South Pasadena but haven't left a review yet?
Whether we provided our restoration or remediation services a year ago or yesterday, there is still more than enough time to write about your experience.
Click on this direct link to simplify the reviewing process: Customer Reviews
We want to know what you think about our services so we can continue our high quality and efficient work!
Have Questions? Call Us Today: (713) 472-4162
SERVPRO Soda Blasts
Call and inquire today! (713) 472-4162
Today we are talking about another service we bet you didn't know SERVPRO of South Pasadena could do, Soda blasting. What is that? You might be asking yourself. Soda blasting is for heavy duty cleaning jobs such as removing paint, corrosion, and gunk. How does it work you ask? First, you load the soda blaster with bicarbonate, also known as baking soda. Then you turn on the blaster, which has a built-in air compressor that creates a power wash with a baking soda scrub that helps tackle the toughest cleaning jobs. Now anyone can purchase a soda blaster but to most, a soda blaster is not the easiest machine to handle. To make sure that the blast is done quickly and efficiently, you should, of course, go with the highly trained professionals at SERVPRO of South Pasadena.
We are available 24-7 to get the job done. With the friendly crew and office staff we have, we can guarantee, you will be left satisfied!
So, don't wait, call and inquire today! About our amazing services! (713) 472-4162
Our Highly Trained Restoration Specialists can restore your Home
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of South Pasadena is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of South Pasadena
SERVPRO of South Pasadena specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
SERVPRO of South Pasadena Certifications
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician